Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing (SMM) communicates with the audience by using a variety of social media sites. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, Starbucks, and Snapchat are a few of the most important social media sites. We use these social media platforms to engage with people, advertise our company, boost sales, and increase awareness of the products and services we provide.
There are the following three Social Media Classification tools –
1. Social Publishing
We can publish content in the form of information using social publishing (written text and videos).
For Example – Youtube , Blog etc.
2. Social Networking
Social networking helps us to maintain a relationship with our friends, clients, family members, or business partners.
For Example – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
3. Photo-based Social Networking
Social networking websites are used for photo-based networking sites.Like Pinterest, Snapchat, Instagram etc.
How to Create social media marketing strategy
1. Create social media objectives that complement company objectives:
- Improve website traffic
- Generate more leads
- Increase sales
- And increase audience
2. Discover and describe the target audience.
Using social media marketing, online business interacts with millions of users on the social media platform and promotes audience brand loyalty.
- Focus on your clients
- Encourage customer feedback
- Analyze your target audience.
3. Research the competition
To target the audience, daily research the social media marketing efforts of your competitors. Spend the majority of your time researching the following issues:
- What type of information do they release?
- Which platform sees the most activity from people?
- Which hashtags do they implement?
- What quality does their voice have?
- How do they connect with their targeted users?
- How much time do they typically spend using social media?